Hello there! You have read my earlier reviews on the Za True white range . I have found a new beauty bestie in this range from Za, hence the most awaited review this month is the #ZAFoundation which claims to be skincare + beauty. This is what the brand says:
"The House of Shiseido presents Za True White Two Way Foundation, developed by leading Japanese skin scientists and make-up artists to give a natural glow with the benefits of skincare & flawless cover with the finish of make-up.
Za True White Two Way Foundation radically minimizes spots and freckles while giving a naturally bright, pearly radiance.
It can be used wet or dry depending on the occasion or the coverage expected.
Za True White Two Way Foundation – Technology meets Artistry
Spotless Brightening Powder
Minimizes appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone and patchiness for flawless radiance
Whitening C Ingredient
Inhibits the activation of Melanocycle, giving pearly white glow
SPF 20 PA++
Protects from harmful UVA & UVB rays
Sebum Absorbing Powder
Gives a matte effect and prevents clumpy spread of the foundation
Provides a smooth, even toned complexion
Available in 4 shades: 20, 21, 22 & 32
Price: - 9g Rs. 550
How to Use:
Apply an appropriate amount onto dry or slightly moistened sponge and spread evenly from the center of the face outwards.
Always keep sponge clean to ensure a smooth, even application.
ZA foundation Case
Go Eco-Chic with Za True White Two Way Foundation – the foundation refill and case are available separately, so next time you run out of your favorite foundation, just replace the refill into the case.
Price: -Rs. 400
How to Use:
Insert Za True White Two Way Foundation refill into the case – you are ready!
Used refill cake pans can be replaced with new refills by pushing a pin from under the cover in space provided.Za True White Two Way Foundation and other lines from Za are now exclusively available at Shoppers’ Stop, Central, New-U, Health & Glow in Mumbai, Delhi NCR & Bangalore.
Buy online : AMAZON
I will be crisp and clear- I like this foundation . Here are my top 5 reasons why:
1. Varying coverage depending on wet or dry application ensures you always have even looking skin
2. Besides coverage, the benefits of SPF 20 & Vit.C saves you from the Sun & excess melanin.
3. The foundation case esp personalised , is a thing of beauty!
4. Its reasonable as the cake costs Rs.550 & the case at Rs.400 is a one time purchase!
5. Suits my dusky skin without looking cakey. It looks very natural after application.
1. Use wet application to get better coverage.
2. Always sanitize the sponge after use.
3. This makes for a wonderful gift, so don't forget to make the ladies in the house happy ;)
1. The fact that it has 4 shades is a bit of a downer. Though after all the bloggers met and we each had 1 shade that suited us, it was for sure that these 4 shades are adaptable. Also the fact that they are suited to the Indian complexion, was proved when more than 15 people with different skin-tones used it. So my advise will be to visit the Za counter and get your perfect recommendation.
2. Availability is always something with ZA as its a brand with its presence in big cities. But then once you find your shade, you can always refill online!
The wonderful people at ZA want 1 of my lucky readers to own this little thing of beauty and that too personalised just like mine! So go ahead and lets hope you win it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
CONGRATULATIONS! WINNERS chosen via RANDOM.ORG
1. The personalised foundation case is won by BHAVANI SEKAR.
2. The other 2 runners up win Za face wash & collagen minis!
ALL THE BEST :)